Reservoir Communications Group is seeking an Associate/Graphic Designer to support the agency’s creative and design needs on behalf of a range of clients, including multinational corporations, trade associations and nonprofits.
Successful candidates will be energetic, focused and entrepreneurial, with a demonstrated ability to think creatively about complex topics and produce compelling, original work.
• Support client and internal design and content development needs
• Work with internal teams and Creative Director to develop content across a broad range of print, online, and social channels
• Manage project-related logistics and adherence to production timelines
• Support new business development efforts, including the preparation of PowerPoints, pitch materials, and proposals
Applicants should have at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience and possess:
• A compelling portfolio of graphic design work, showcasing creative thinking, visually compelling ideas and engaging creative
• Experience in the development of a range of content, including graphic and digital design, infographics, typography design, social media content, print and display collateral, branding and style guide development
• Four years of experience working in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint)
• Experience in website design and motion graphics is a plus
• Excellent attention to detail, organizational and communication skills
• Strong time management and multitasking abilities in a fast-paced environment
• Positive, collaborative and enthusiastic attitude
• Previous experience in health care communications is desirable but not required
• BA or BFA in Graphic Design
About Reservoir Communications Group
Reservoir Communications Group serves our clients by bringing the best people and ideas to bear on our clients’ most significant challenges and opportunities in the areas of advocacy, reputation, and brand strategy. We believe in the power of data to provide strategic insights, as well as to sharpen tactics and create efficiency in the way we communicate. And we believe the key to success is treating each other and our clients with genuine respect and appreciation, and that each opportunity we are given is a chance to do something better than it has ever been done before.
Salary and benefits
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and creative work samples (online or PDF).