About Reservoir Communications Group and the Opportunity
Reservoir Communications Group is seeking a Director to lead digital planning, strategy and engagement within organizational brand, reputation and advocacy projects for an array of large health care corporations, trade associations and nonprofits.
Reservoir’s collaborative, one-team approach brings the best people and ideas to bear on our clients’ most significant challenges and opportunities in the areas of advocacy, reputation, and brand strategy. We believe in the power of data to provide strategic insights, sharpen tactics and create efficiency in the way we communicate.
Reservoir is a flat organization: we value the insights and contributions of team members at every level within the organization and believe the key to success is treating each other and our clients with genuine respect and appreciation. Maintaining and strengthening company culture is the responsibility of every team member.
At Reservoir, we strive to be the best and recognize that each opportunity we are given is a chance to do something better than it has ever been done before.
Successful candidates will be energetic, focused and entrepreneurial, with strong written and verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to think creatively about complex topics. Previous healthcare communications experience is helpful but not required. Direct digital and social media strategy and paid media and analytics expertise in a communications agency required.
- Develop and lead a range of digital projects and strategies including multi-channel campaigns, social media, website development, digital display advertising, audience outreach and listening, metrics establishment and analytics
- Emphasis on leading-edge strategic and tactical expertise, problem solving, technical execution, content optimization, relationship management, and client satisfaction
- Leverage data to identify influencers and segment audiences, delivering tailored messages that lead to engagement, alignment and mobilization
- Develop and manage organic, earned, and paid media strategies, managing campaigns by establishing metrics and optimizing against performance
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends, issues or news involving relevant clients/stakeholders; identify and deliver strong and creative recommendations
- Develop budget recommendations for client work; support internal financial planning and growth strategy
- Capitalize on, and contribute to, opportunities to grow existing and new client relationships
- Work with Reservoir’s internal research team to develop client strategies and messaging
- Manage external partnerships with paid media buyers, data and performance analytics firms
- Help drive new business development efforts and proposal creation
- Applicants should have approximately 8-10 years of relevant work experience in digital communications, including advocacy or corporate communications with an understanding of health care (preferable).
- Experience with tools and platforms such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Phone2Action; familiarity with data science platforms and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to work under tight deadlines with limited supervision
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to delegate, manage up, and edit the work of other team members
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to collaborate internally and across external partners and clients with a high level of professionalism
- BA/BS degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Real-word experience leading digital engagement and public affairs campaigns, including effective targeting strategies that have advanced organizational and business goals
- Track record of successfully managing resources, partners and budgets
- A solid understanding of the current digital media landscape and the relevant issues impacting organizations and businesses active in this space, ideally within the health sector or other highly regulated industries
Salary and Benefits
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservoir is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.