Reservoir Communications Group is seeking a Strategic Communications or Health Policy Communications Intern, supporting our reputation, positioning, messaging, advocacy and alliance development projects for an array of large corporations, trade associations and nonprofits.
Successful candidates will be energetic, focused and entrepreneurial, with strong written and verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to think creatively about complex topics. Previous secondary research and professional writing experience highly preferred.
We may be looking for an undergraduate senior or graduate student to join us this spring for approximately 18 to 24+ hours per week; there is potential to extend the internship further into the summer or following semester pending mutual interest.
- Support projects with a focus on problem solving, quality, thorough and timely delivery, relationship management, and client satisfaction.
- Research and analyze stakeholders, policies, positions and data and distill into messaging and communications that advance clients’ businesses.
- Support development of client- and public-ready content across a broad range of owned and earned media and content channels. This could include policy papers and briefs, blog posts, tweets, media materials, video scripts and more.
- Contribute to event-related logistics preparation and execution.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Applicants should possess:
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience researching, analyzing and distilling complex topics
- A strong client-service ethos, including ability to work under deadline
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to collaborate internally and across external partners and clients with a high level of professionalism
About Reservoir Communications Group
Reservoir Communications Group serves our clients by bringing the best people and ideas to bear on our clients’ most significant challenges and opportunities in the areas of advocacy, reputation, and organizational brand. We believe in the power of data to provide strategic insights, as well as to sharpen tactics and create efficiency in the way we communicate.
We believe the key to success is treating each other and our clients with genuine respect and appreciation, and that each opportunity we are given is a chance to do something better than it has ever been done before.
If you are interested in this paid internship, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.